Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thankful Thursdays: You Are Beautiful

Have you ever looked in the mirror in the morning and thought something like this?

Oh, man. It's going to be one of those days. 

Or maybe, it was more like something like this:

One day, I'll be beautiful.

I have news for you. You already are.

You are beautiful in God's sight.

Psalm 139:14 says, "I will praise thee; for I am beautifully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."

On this Thankful Thursday, I am thankful that God is the Creator. Even on those days when you don't feel very beautiful, you are beautiful in His sight. You can always praise God for the way He made you. The world doesn't define beauty the way that God does. It's not about how skinny you are, how smooth your skin is, or how perfect your hair looks. God knew exactly what He was doing when He made you; He loves you just the way you are.

I'm so thankful that God is the Sovereign Creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment