Sunday, January 5, 2014

I Resolve To

So, here it is. The time for New Year's Resolutions. Most of which have already been broken because after all, it is January 5.

But I actually like to jump on this bandwagon because I'm cheesy like that. New Year's resolutions give me a goal. They give me something to look forward to. (Check out my 101 goals in 1001 days!) And it's a new list (I absolutely love lists!) But I like lists that I can try to actually accomplish. That's why I keep my New Year's Resolutions short, sweet, and to the point.

So here are a few of my New Year's Resolutions! Comment some of yours. I'm always looking for some great ideas!

1. Get to know God better.
2. Eat healthier.
3. Drink more water.
4. Make a difference in someone's life.
5. Make a journal smash book.





No comments:

Post a Comment