Monday, March 24, 2014

Even on a Monday

Sometimes, it's good just to take some time to be thankful. Actually, the Bible says we're supposed to give thanks in everything! (1 Thessalonians 5:18)

P.S. - That means even on a Monday...

I know I've done this before, but I just want to take a time to list a few things that I'm thankful for today. It's good to remember every thing that God has given, done, and been for you.


  1. God is everything to me.
  2. I can talk to Him about anything; even if I tell Him the same thing a million times, He will still listen! 
  3. My mom and dad and my siblings (Really missing them! Is it time to go home yet?)
  4. A bottom bunk at college
  5. My friend, Taryn, who is helping me learn guitar
  6. The accessibility of God's Word. It's always right there for me to read.
  7. God is always there for me even though I'm not always there for Him.
  8. An easy class schedule this semester
  9. The internet (Reading blogs and other articles is definitely a favorite pastime!)
  10. The gift of music (It's beautiful and relaxing. P.S. - I wonder what God sounds like when He sings. After all, He created singing.)
  11. For my friends that hang out with me :) I know they don't have to!
  12. Sleep...even though it seems to be lacking at this time of the school year.
  13. Sunshine (For Florida being "The Sunshine State," it rains a lot!)
  14. Softball and baseball
  15. March Madness...even if my bracket is ruined! 
  16. Stories. Who doesn't like a good story?
  17. Cleaning supplies. They make living somewhere a whole lot nicer (if you use them).
  18. Jewelry. Every girl needs a little glitz and glam. 
  19. Devices that tell time. Without watches, clocks, and phones, late would become the new normal.
  20. Christians who have overcome trials God's way. Read their testimonies.
  21. The s'mores treat in my grab 'n' go lunch today. It's the little things :)
  22. Smiles that brighten your whole day.

Alright, it's your turn! Yes, be thankful...even on a Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment