Friday, November 8, 2013

God's Good, Life's Good

So, I missed this past thankful Thursday, but I know I just have to get it in. Satan likes to get us focused on the business of life so that we forget to be thankful with everything we already have around us! 

That's happened to me a lot this past week. It's the busy time of the semester and I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I just can't seem to see where I'm going in times like these. Projects swallow me, officer responsibilities threaten to overtake me. But that's ok. 

This week, my highlight for thankfulness is the fact that God is good. Because God is good, life's good! Yes, it may be hectic. It may seem like you're drowning in the deep end of the swimming pool. You may not even know where you are right now! But you can always rely on the fact that God is good. Isn't that wonderful?

Psalm 34:8 says, "O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." 

When life gets crazy, just remember to sit back and trust in God's goodness. Because God's good, life's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment